Both chapters are administered by a State Board comprised of officers and delegates who are elected from the membership of each chapter. State Board meetings are generally held on the first Wednesday of each month.
Opportunities exist for members to attend periodic Southern District, National, and Mountbatten House Board meetings. These meetings are opportunities to make and renew acquaintances with DBE members from other states.
For additional information, please email our State President at or State Organizer at .
2014-2016 State Officers & Delegates
- Marion Sprague (President)
- Christine Barlow (1st Vice President)
- Janet Hughes (2nd Vice President)
- Val Pierce (3rd Vice President)
- Pauline Kelly (Secretary)
- Cindy Clegg Davies (Treasurer)
- Heather Smith (State Organizer)
- Paula O'Brien (Standard Bearer)
- Lyn Patrick (Historian)